Sunday, November 15, 2009

Our Wedding Anniversary


On Friday, it was our wedding anniversary and to my surprise, while I was out driving one of my kids someplace, my dear sweet husband went out and got me a beautiful bouquet of roses. He even arranged them nicely in a vase as opposed to leaving them on the hallway table for me to take care of! Normally, I don't like roses as they are so temperamental and they usually droop after a day or two. I could never figure them out. These, after two days, are looking good and are even beginning to bloom!
Two days and counting...still looking good...

We had a nice dinner and then saw Jersey Boys, which was a great performance. We don't often get a chance to do much of this kind of thing anymore so we really appreciate the times we do.


Jersey Boys: Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons - there were a few songs that I didn't know were originally his.
To the best hubs in the world, I love you!

1 comment: