Thursday, July 2, 2009

My first Blog Award


I got an award! I got an award! I'm glad that someone out there is reading my nonsense. :)

Thank you, Bergomot - Cooking Escapades for sending this to me. If you like Indian food, then this is the blog for you!

I would like to send it to a few other bloggers that I love to follow along when I have the time, to tell them that I really appreciate their hard work!

Fork in Food
Cate's Plate
She Simmers
Angelnina's Cottage
Lovin' From the Oven
Little Corner of Mine
Just Jenn Recipes
Lily's Wai Sek Hong

5 comments:

  1. Thank you :-) Will look up the blogs you have listed here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the shout out!! And congratulations on the much-deserved award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Isn't it nice to know that you aren't just talking to yourself? Love all your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You deserve the award :)

    AND thank you--you're such a sweet heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh thank you so much! it's my first time visiting your blog, but i just looked through all of your posts. great blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete