Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy 40th Linda!!







It was one of my best-friend cousin's milestone 40th birthday on Thursday and a few of us gathered for lunch to ring in the new decade with her! She'd been celebrating for the last 2 weeks with her other friends already so we thought why not jump on the bandwagon? I thought since she's been continually celebrating, she's probably had so much cake that she wouldn't want another bite. This is why I decided that cookies would be a nice change.

It was also Lauren's last day at preschool so I doubled the batch, and with the help of the kids, we rolled and baked the cookies. I decorated them using a #8 round tip for the spirals and a #4 tip for the writing. Now that I'm looking at the pictures, maybe I should have done pink instead of orange icing. They still were very pretty and these were a hit!

For the recipe, follow this link:
http://chiccookiekits.blogspot.com/2008/11/cookie-dough-and-frosting-recipes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment