Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cutting Up a Pepper

For some of you, cutting up ingredients is a no-brainer, but for some of us, who haven't learned all the tricks-of-the-trade, there is a simpler way. I know I didn't always know the how-tos for a lot of things that didn't come naturally, and am certainly still learning new things all the time. So, this is for those of you who don't know how to cut up peppers easily yet. I used to cut it in half through the stem and then removed the seed and it was a bit finicky. I think this is the quicker and easier way to cut peppers up. And if not, let me know how you do it.


Place the pepper on its side and cut the top off horizontally as close as possible under the stem.

Remove the seed and stem, and you are left with the perfect "bowl" for dips.

Slice or dice your peppers to required size.

No comments:

Post a Comment