Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lauren's 1st Educational School Project





so, here it begins...Lauren's 1st Science Fair Project. The kid's 3 1/2 years old! I can't believe it's starting already. Whenever the kids came home with a project, I always thought to myself, "So, what do they want me to learn about now?"

I'm not complaining. This preschool is the best of the 4 that my kids have attended. The teachers are great and we're really going to miss them. I only wish that I had sent my other 4 kids to this school as well. My husband works close by and this is the reason why we changed for Lauren. It was too far out of the way - a whole 10 minutes! If I only knew what I know now. Oh well, at least one of them benefited from these two great teachers.

Because my eldest is 18 and off to university next September, and I have my youngest going into junior kindergarten, I feel as though I've been doing this forever!! Oh, I have...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment