Wednesday, April 29, 2009

BzzAgent Nesquik & Beech Nut Toddler Snacks

Thank goodness it's ALMOST the end of the school year! I'm as tired packing their daily lunches as they are tired of eating my packed lunches. I'm at a loss as to what to pack these days. Sandwiches, soup? Canned fruit or fresh fruit? Cookies or granola bars? What to pack? Most days, William comes home with uneaten sandwiches and sometimes almost everything he left home with. I always wonder if he's eating someone else's lunch. My cousin's son uses granola bars as a trade-off for other snacks that he's not privy to at his house. As for drinks, Nicholas prefers water and William tries to pull a fast one and loads up with juice boxes, which is a no-no. What they really want is a hot, fresh lunch delivered right to the school each day. I never signed up to be a delivery person so that's probably not going to happen on a regular basis. They also don't want to come home as it cuts into their recess.

Well, I think I found a solution to the drinks and snack department at least. I'm in a word-of-mouth type marketing program, where you sign up to try new products and then spread the word by sharing the products and coupons that they send you with friends and family. By filling in a ton of surveys and answering a few questions, they'll email you to ask if you're interested in joining a campaign and they can target their markets and get direct feedback from members to let the companies gauge their success or lack of it. I believe that this type of marketing is more cost effective and word of mouth is the best type of advertising for any product or service.

At the moment, I'm involved in two campaigns: 1) Beechnut toddler snacks and 2) Nesquik 25% less sugar drinks.

My son Nicholas's job is to pick up the mail each day on his way home from school. In today's mail, there was a box that contained 9 tetra boxes of Nequik flavored milks (3 each of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry flavored milk). They each immediately consumed a vanilla flavored one and wanted MORE! Their school does offer a fresh milk program but my boys don't like the chocolate milk since it's too thick and sweet for them (strange kids I have). And white milk is good with cookies only, according to them.


Last week, my postman dropped off a huge box for the Beech Nut Toddler Snacks campaign which consisted of 12 bags of Yogurt Nibbles (Yogurt coated whole grain snack) and 6 boxes of Banana Cookies-Biscuits. THis new line offers little tummies the "No Junk Promise". Made with whole grain, and no preservatives, no salt added, no artificial ingredients or coloring. My kids, and friends' kids and myself think that these are great tasting products. A perfect snack for a kid or adults of any age.


To date, I've tried and spread the news on several products like Nabob coffee, Silk Soy Milk, and Fruits & Passions soaps and creams. If you are interested in more information or signing up to join in on the fun with this marketing program, visit http://www.bzzagent.com/ It's free and you get to try new products or existing products for free, in exchange for at least two comments on each campaign you are involved in. The more input, the more invites.

No comments:

Post a Comment