Friday, March 27, 2009

This Microwave is Looking Better Today


I went to Costco and saw that the microwave that I replaced just two weeks ago was less $30!! Of course I didn't have my receipt on me, so I guess I'll have to go back for my 30 bucks before April 4th! Now, at $212.43 (187.99 + tax) less $30, brings the total price down to $182.43. Now, that's not too bad of a price for the microwave that I got. See? It does pay to look around.

Now I have to remember if the dual flush toilets that we purchased last month at the store that had them around $64 cheaper than the other Costcos, keep their prices down to honour the Winter Savings coupon of $30 off next week. If so, I will be $90 richer! See Costcoholics blog.

I will be sleeping with a smile on my face tonight! And if I get $90 next week, I'll be grinning in my sleep! = )

No comments:

Post a Comment